So what exactly is Builderall?
Erick Salgado initially created The BuilderAll platform back in the year 2011.
Since then, there have been numerous releases of the same, with the newest BuilderAll 3.0 having been released in 2019 July.
BuilderAll bills refer to itself as a digital marketing platform. This definition is a bit vague and confusing at first.
However, if you dig a bit deeper, you will find out that Builderall is a handful of marketing tools combined to form a single platform.
The three major components are:
1. The Canvas Funnel Builder: this one helps you to create your sales funnel by merely dragging and dropping elements on a page.
2. The Pixel Perfect Builder: this is their drag and drop builder, which allows you to create landing pages and websites without codes.
3. Mailing Boss: this is a fully-featured email autoresponder service.
However, this is just a small piece of what BuilderAll is capable of doing. Builderall is inclusive of the other 27 tools.
Below is a list of some of the tasks that you can perform with Builderall.
· Create blogs and websites.
· Operate eCommerce Stores
· Plan and Sell out Learning Courses
· Create Membership Sites
· Make, eBooks, Videos, Webinars, and a lot more.
· Run ads and Campaigns on social media.
· Builderall Create Funnels using Pre-Built Templates
· Collect Leads and Send Email Campaigns via the Email Marketing Platform
· Splitting Test Designs and following Your Analytics.
As it is evident, choosing Builderall means that you will have the ability to establish and expand your business from a single platform. This saves you money as well as time that would have otherwise gone into investing in numerous useless tools and research.
Top features of Builderall.
Builderall offers servers that host whatever you create with it. Its CDN network has coverage in 5 continents, which means its fast.
Builderall is all done for you (DFY). This means that you direct all your attention to your business.
These are especially useful for people without the required skills.
They are designed to maximize your sales and conversions.
These help you make your media creations appealing.
Design Studio – Creates fantastic images and videos.
Photo Studio – Edits photos
Builderall Image Spinner – Create beautiful 3-Dimensional images.
Video Editor – produces videos.
Floating Videos – creates floating videos to catch your audience’s attention.
Pros of Builderall.
· It has more than 30 tools.
· All Old features are improved.
· It gives you a 2-weeks free trial.
· It is affordable in comparison to other tools of its kind.
· Continuous updates.
· Their prices are reasonable, and you get value for your money.
· It makes sharing your funnels and emails more accessible.
Cons of Builderall.
· The company’s attention is too much on adding new tools rather than improving the already-existent.
· 30 and above tools may turn out to be too overwhelming for newbies.
· The interface, in addition to the tools, should have a more professional appearance.
· They do not have a mobile app, which makes tracking your business from anywhere a bit difficult.